Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm going to try to sleep before 3AM for a change, so here's a little something to keep you occupied in the morning. It's only one-click, and it's the2scoops tested and approved. Pop in your results in the comments and whether you think it tagged me or not.

Your Personality Profile

You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm the white colour one, pure moral and adaptable - Greg was the blue one as well

Mich

Anonymous said...

go figure, I couldn't decide... perhaps I'm multiple personalities all rolled into one interesting package.

2scoops, they got you bang on. :)

Nikita~