Friday, June 30, 2006

  • Taking Stock at Caban's Closing Sale

  • Hit the shelves people. Looks like Caban's closing up shop for good, so hit the shop for some clearance items. The discounts aren't "everything must go" deep yet, but it would be handy for all you new condo owners and apartment renters, of which I know plenty lately.

  • Diet Coke & Mentos recreation of the Bellagio Fountain

  • The high quality of the video smells a bit of "marketing department", but this is a pretty cool video. The lads get a hold of the net phenomenon and create a version of the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas with Diet Coke & Mentos.

  • Bin Laden wants Zarqawi body released

  • If he wants it so badly, why not come get it yourself. We've got some other stuff we've been holding for you: some mail, some dry cleaning, and some Netflix DVD's (Autumn in New York? Seriously?)

  • As the Spellings Turn

  • As we all know from Tori "stealing" the husband of Mary-Jo Eustance (I don't know What's For Dinner for Dean McDermott, but I bet it tastes like Botox), the Spelling family are a classy bunch. How did Tori Spelling find out her father, TV producer icon Aaron Spelling, had died? She was dining in Toronto when her Blackberry delivered the news about her father's death. "My first thought was, I can't believe my mom didn't call me!" Tori Spelling told Us Weekly.

    0 comments: