Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not sure what will pop up here today. I have 24 hours to put together a 5 minute training presentation on a subject of my choosing. Funny enough, I'll probably go with how to start a blog or how to program your iPod - go with your strengths. The iPod thing may be the procedure I go with as I've already talked a few people through how to do that.

This is all part of an exercise that may or may not happen at my job. I'm good at training, it's just that I haven't done it for a while. I can't remember how to start yet, so I'll spend an hour scratching at my memory and see what turns up. Once I get on a roll I'm all good with the layout, Powerpoint and public speaking. It's that first step that takes a minute. Or sixty. But enough dawdling, time to get my gameface on.
Categories:

0 comments: