Friday, July 21, 2006

Remind me to never move in the summer. It's too hot to pack. The temperature is sliding down a bit to a manageable mid-20's this weekend.

Some thoughts go through my head as I pack:
  • I have a lot of books.
  • books are heavy when boxed.
  • must remember to keep all the parts of my Ikea shelving taped together in a ziplock so I can figure out what goes with what.
Most of all, as I pack up the last four years of my life, there's one thing going through my head, something that belies the serious and momentous nature of such a move. It's this:



It's been stuck in my head all morning. If I suffer, you suffer too.

You don't know my pain but you read my blog.

4 comments:

Bibliophile said...

Suffering... and worse, all the kids at the library just watched this and think it's hilarious - and now they won't stop doing it!

Unknown said...

LOL - didn't realize i'd be submitting you to a day's worth of "Manna Manna". I owe you sangria.

The2scoops - Corrupting young minds since breakfast

clara* said...

thanks for that video man. really.

no really! i was clapping along with joy. we'll see if i'm still sane in a few days though.

3rd daughter said...

i love this video - it is guaranteed to make me smile :) i have a dvd of series one of the muppets so this gem is always available for me to have a giggle.