Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Zach Braff (Garden State, Scrubs) has a new post up on his blog, where he denies the rumours that he is enganged to girlfriend Mandy Moore. No hissyfit, no publicist, just drops a line to keep us up to date. Nice.
Garden State - Zach Braff Blog

Rumor Patrol:

I am not engaged. But I am dating a very lovely lady. (read rags for fun if you must, but please don't believe what you read)

I am not part tiger. (one photographer got a shot of my tail and things got blown out of proportion.)

I do love Life Cereal. (this one's true. Man it's good; either flavor.)

I am going to be Vesper Lind (the new Bond love interest). After the success of certain films this year, they have decided to "shake things up" this time around. And so Bond will be gay. I play Vesper Lind, a German spy who loves trip-hop and raves. I assassinate my victims by forcing them to drink the fluid inside of glow-sticks. James and I meet when our hands accidentally touch during a "Licensed to Kill" seminar in Dusseldorf. We were both reaching for an "Ain't Misbehavin" CD that kills an enemy after he/she listens to the Act One curtain closer. Not very effective as a means of assassination since the target would have to make it through some really mediocre numbers in the first act, and like I said, it only works on "he/she's" which aren't very common in the spy business outside of Thailand. Can't say much more it's all very hush-hush...
I've been enjoying the latest season of Scrubs. NBC didn't bother scheduling them until the winter, so the cast and crew of the show used the time to get even wierder, funnier and more surreal (surrealier ain't a word). Give it a shot when it comes back after the Winter Olympics. And to tide yourself over, check out the DVD sets for Seasons One and Two. You can see the actors and writers start to develop the chracters over the span of the first two seasons. The extras and commentaries are excellent and rewarding: little inside jokes in Season 5 start to creep up ("Colonel Doctor"). I'll post a longer review of the show this week.
Categories:

0 comments: