Monday, February 06, 2006

Updated: YouTube.com has the full 40 minute episode for viewing. I have the show here or you can watch it at YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Oprah Winfrey Show 2.3.06. Dave Chappelle gets stressed, he walks off a show and goes to Africa. When I get stressed, I eat Thai food and go to The Local for a Guinness. Dave and I should take up yoga.

Fresh from tearing James Frey into a million little pieces, Oprah scored a second get with an interview with Dave Chappelle. In the episode last week Dave reveals the big reason he walked away from the show - dude was stressed. Too much, too soon, too many interests to appease.

May take a minute to load the stream. Smaller more managable chunks of the episode can be found at: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.




Link to video: YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Oprah Winfrey Show 2.3.06

CNN.com - Chappelle to Oprah: I was stressed out - Feb 3, 2006

0 comments: