Friday, December 16, 2005



Gabbagabbahey! vs. Whyyeeyeyeyeyiaiaia. If you don't know which is which, we need to talk.

An ideal guideline for gift giving from my favourite neighbourhood record store, She Said Boom!. This picture is from the 372 College Street location, but I frequent the one in my neighbourhood at 393 Roncesvalles Avenue. They sell music (new & used), dvd's and books (both used). I tend to pass by the store daily and the sly bastards have sold me countless books and cd's, which i usually trade in later for another great find. I've been turned on to some great bands just by walking in and diggin' what's on the store stereo. By the way, they had a mint Beatles "Revolver" album for sale the other day, looked like an original for about $75. I got the Star Wars Trilogy cheap there a few months ago for $35.

Torontoist: The Thin Line Between Joey and Rhain
Photo: Andrew Ryan Imaging and Design, editorial photography, corporate photography

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does She Said Boom! Carry vinyl Neil Young do you think?

And my sincere apologies about today. You were a good sport for putting up with the teasing. Please don’t forget to take pictures!