Wednesday, December 21, 2005

For the last-minute shopper with a fan of the teen "Brat Pack" movies from the 1980s on their list, I think this should meet your needs. The Brat Pack Movies & Music Collection contains three classic movies of the genre on DVD, Weird Science (1985) (I watched that so many times when I was a teen), The Breakfast Club (1985) (according to many women I know, I need to see this, and the edited version played almost monthly on the TBS Atlanta station won't cut it), and Sixteen Candles (1984) (a sequel is still being talked about, with Molly Ringwald as a mom).

It even contains a CD of music from the films. Looks like a great fun set, seems like the perfect for flaking out on Boxing Day, away from the malls (no way in hell am i going in The Eatons Centre again on Boxing Day by choice) and munching on popcorn.

0 comments: