Friday, December 09, 2005

If I don't win Album of the Year, I'm gonna really have a problem with that. I can never talk myself out of [winning], you know why? Because I put in the work. I don't care if I jumped up and down right now on the couch like Tom Cruise. I don't care what I do, I don't care how much I stunt -- you can never take away from the amount of work I put into it. So I don't wanna hear all of that politically correct stuff. You put the camera in front of me, I'm gonna tell you like this. I worked hard to get here. I put my love, I put my heart, I put my money [into Late Registration]. I'm $600,000 in the hole right now on that album and you tell me about being politically incorrect?

-Kanye West, discussing his Grammy-worthiness with MTV.com
thanks EW.com for the heads up

0 comments: