Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sorry for the lack of new posts this week, feeling a little rundown, but I promise to be back up to speed tomorrow.

In the meantime:

Nature likes to throw me a curve ball sometimes, something out of the ordinary that makes me do a doubletake.

Last night as I walked home, I passed a fellow walking his German Shepherd dog.

The German Shepherd was walking his cat.

It wasn't an illusion. The dog would stop to sniff around. The cat, about two feet behind, would stop. The dog would start up again and the cat would keep pace.

Weird.

Also, after 30 years, I have FINALLY aquired the ability to make an omelette. Usually it starts as an omlette and ends up as a scramble, but I have got my technique down now. Sometimes it's the little accomplishments that make you happy.

0 comments: