Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have the schedule for the Jason Carlin 30th Birthday Road to Ruin tour:

3:30pm – 5:00pm-ish
The Local
396 Roncesvalles Avenue Toronto, ON M6R 2M9
This is the pub near my house I like to go to.

5:30pm – 7:15pm
Tranzac Club (Toronto Australia New Zealand Club)
292 Brunswick Avenue just south of Bloor) (4 blocks east of Bathurst)
Bluegrass with Stuck in The City @ 6pm (my friend Andy Vaino plays in this band)

7:30pm – 10pm
Southern Accent http://www.southernaccent.com/
595 Markham Street (that’s behind Honest Ed's Bargains, one block west of Bathurst on Bloor, and a couple meters south on the left)
Cajun creole & soul restaurant – I keep meaning to have a birthday here, so why not?
Reservation is 7:30pm under Jason. The psychic is in available for bookings (if that’s your thing).

10pm - whenever
The Social http://www.thesocial.ca/
1100 Queen Street West a little west of Dovercourt
A nice bar, good music (I mean fun, actual music and a dance floor)
I was there a few weeks ago and it was indeed fun. If it ain’t we go a block over to The Drake Hotel for drinks

After whenever: plenty of late-night places to eat at if anyone is still going

I hope to see you at some point along the way, there’s plenty of room for everyone at each of these stops. Let me know if you are joining us for dinner. I have spots reserved and I can add more if needed. Karoke was booked solid at The Gladstone, so we'll have to do that some other time.

And be sure to extend the invitation to anyone else you know. Cheers.

0 comments: