Thursday, August 10, 2006

While dealing with the triple decker combo of new job, moving and a jittery internet connection, some of you have passed the time wandering through my blogroll, just to the right hand side of this post. This is some of what folks have been up to:

First off, congrats to Broken Engine on the birth of his son, Maxwell Knight. All the best, and the baby has a pretty cool name: perfect for a spy or superhero secret identity. You know, practical stuff.

It's a regular meeting of the Blogeratti (Blog-ioso?) withLogan's Dave visiting Toronto, hosted by Naked KnitGirl and Accordian Guy.

Jen at No Such Nonsense went to see Poison this week, for a night that was part nostalgic rocking out whislt throwing the horns, and part gawking at the crowd. I thought I heard Cinderella opened. I suppose Ratt wasn't available.

Life never seems to slow down for the Waghorns at Our Little Institution, who have the culture shock of moving from Ottawa to Virginia. Some it's not culture shock, some of it is good old fashioned "Are you frigging kidding me?" shock.

Whoo hoo Jacquie's back to blogging at artifacts! Jacquie's always made an effort to read and comment, so make sure you pop in and take a look around her place. Help yourself to the guest soaps too.

I hope to be back up to speed starting right about now, so keep checking back.
Categories:

3 comments:

brokenengine said...

Thanks for the congrats! Now, when will we get a "tastemaker" such as yourself out to a +nurse show? ;)

Unknown said...

Funny story: the day you were playing O'Gradys (a bar I have frequented) was the night before my move. No fun moving with a hangover. From the sounds of your blog, the organizer/bar guy who put the gig together was a bit of a wank anyway. I'll keep track of gigs on your MySpace page. Cheers

brokenengine said...

Mint. Next time you're downtown, let me know, we can meet up for a drink.