Sunday, January 21, 2007

Are you ready for some football? It's hours until NFL Championship Sunday, and I'm desperate for some football insights. You can't get past the door at Jenster's place if you can't tell your Manning from your Brady.

Thanks to ESPN2.com I can pull together some last minute NFL smarts by using their handy Patriots-Colts Random Column Generator. After a few minutes with this generator and some 5-sided dice, you too can write your own insights on today's Colts-Patriots confrontation without dropping the ball. Plus, I learned that "winningest" just should not be counted as a word. Also, I'm pretty sure "LOL" and "IIRC" don't belong in a sports column.

Just as sure as I am that "New England and its quarterback are the winningest combination in the sport", I'm sure I'm "always ready for some football".

0 comments: