Friday, January 05, 2007

I turned 31 on January 3rd, so I think we'll mark it with a night out. I'll be at The Charlotte Room pool hall and restaurant on Saturday evening, January 6th. It's in downtown Toronto - one block east of Spadina, north of King. I plan to be there after 7, but I expect we'll be there past 10, so come by anytime that night. Feel free to swing by, shoot some pool, and help me ease plunge plummet into my 30's.

Don't worry, I promise not to hustle you: my pool shooting skills are fueled by beer or gin. Come to think of it, most of my skills are fueled by beer or gin. Besides, I can't recall one night of pool that didn't involve me accidentally ricocheting the cue ball off the table. Typically that marks the need-one-more-beer/had-one-beer-too-many gauge for my pool skills.

http://www.charlotteroom.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We share a birthday.
Unfortunately, we share it with Mel Gibson too.
Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

ahh fluke pool my favorite

Wish we could be there

All the best - 31 isn't so bad.

Mich