Monday, January 08, 2007

I was pleasantly surprised this week when I found out two of the bloggers I regularly read (and who read and comment here frequently) share my birthday: Broken Engine and Jacquie (Artifacts). I thought I'd do a little digging and find who else shares a birthday on January 3rd. The list is all over the place, but it seems we roll in some interesting company:

1892 - J. R. R. Tolkien , author of the Lord of The Rings series
1929 - Sergio Leone, Italian Film Director of spaghetti westerns ( The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
1939 - Bobby Hull, Canadian hockey legend
1946 - John Paul Jones, bassist for Led Zeppelin
1954 - Jim Ross, WWE wrestling announcer
1956 - Mel Gibson, actor and director
1969 - Michael Schumacher, German race car driver
1975 - Danica McKellar, actress. Best known for playing Winnie Cooper in the television show, The Wonder Years. She holds a Mathmatics degree from UCLA, authored a published paper, and has a theorem named after her. Also, known for growing up to be quite the babe.

1 comments:

brokenengine said...

Yes, I do feel very dirty when I see pictures of Danica McKeller. Winnie all growed up...

How was The Harlot, I mean Charlotte Room?