Thursday, June 07, 2007

Don't plan your illegal activities on Crackbook. The police are hooked on it too, and might accept your invite and end your bush party before it even gets started. (Blog T.O.)


I think this would suit my friend Steph, who tends to just read the spoilers for movies she doesn't really want to see (ie "The Village"): a t-shirt for the movie spoiler in all of us (and yes, spoiler alert).


AAAARRRRRGGGGH! I was all prepared to beg you not to fall into the pattern of supporting any "Paris Hilton in Jail" day by day coverage, and then I read "Paris Hilton released from LA jail early". Due to an "unspecified medical condition" she is transferred to house arrest. Is herpes enough to get you a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card? Man, I just call "bullshit" on this whole mess, no way this would happen if she was poor or a non-celebrity. I know I don't have a sound argument or citing precedent, but COME ON!!!!! (between Hilton and Eckler, my inner-rant voice sounds like Denis Leary a lot recently)


And this is one of those "Sounded fun until he puked" drinking games: Edward Fortyhands. Amusing as blood alcohol poisoning is, I'd probably settle for taping to 2L bottles of Coke or beer, and then putting them through challenges.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear someone say "COME ON!!!", I hear it said in a Will Arnett-as-GOB voice :)