Thursday, June 22, 2006

Had a long couple of days, I'll post my "first day of summer" (June 21st) post Thursday. They don't call it the lazy days of summer for nothing. No, seriously, too tired to copy the post from my notepad to the computer. See the little time indicator down there? This is why I need a MacBook, I could have done this live earlier from wherever I was.

Dear Apple, if you're reading this, if you can give me a pretty and useful MacBook, I will write so many nice complimentary things about it. It could be a marketing project, give a blogger a free MacBook and show how easy it is for a PC owner to switch to Mac. I could blog about it. I can be bought, I can be a corporate shill. Just imagine it:

the2scoops
brought to you by Apple Macbook

All right, look away, you shouldn't see me like this. You can't judge me. Who are to judge? You... you... Judgie McJudgerson!

If anyone finds my scruples laying around somewhere could you just preserve them in gin and give them a good home?
Categories: ,

0 comments: