Friday, August 03, 2007

OK cats and dogs, I'm off to the cottage weekend. I'll be back Monday to catch up the blog. I really need to recharge the batteries (as you can tell by the slowdown in posts).

So enjoy the weekend. I'm looking forward to morning coffee with Bailey's, flaking on the lake with my iPod, and catching up with friends.

I leave with these:

44 things said at the Spotlight on Warren Ellis panel at San Diego Comic Con

Official teaser for Batman: The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger as the Joker, Aaron Eckhardt as Harvey Dent, possibly Anthony Michael Hall as Edward Nigma. Rumour is that it could be a villains free-for-all. I think that, unlike Spider-Man 3, this could work if you skip the origins and just say that after a year of Batman fighting in Gotham, there are a lot of costumed lunatics running around.



Video teaser of the Iron Man from San Diego Comic Con. Iron Man is the big summer blockbuster for next summer:



Neil Young, 1971 - Heart of Gold




Ciao.

0 comments: