Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Justin Timberlake seems to be fashioning himself as an all-around entertainer. I'll admit his last album was catchy pop-dance music (it does what it's supposed to do: get in your brain and gets people dancing). But I was surprised how much I enjoyed his appearance on Saturday Night Live this past weekend. It's his 3rd go round and he's got a pretty good knack for comedy. They even got Jimmy Fallon to drop in an reprise The Andy Gibb show so that Timberlake could trot out his impersonation of Barry Gibb (or do I have that backwards and mixed up my Gibbs). Here's the highlight, a video with Andy Samberg (best know for "Lazy Sunday") that I can't stop laughing at, for those of you not sure what to give this holiday season:



I think it's funnier the censored way, when I thought they were bleeping Cox, but it's actually D*@k. I think the alliteration of Cox is funnier. Which also reminds me of an old Scrubs scene with Elliott (Sarah Chalke) complaning about Dr. Cox (John McGinley):
I started an "I hate Cox" chat room. It didn't work out the way I planned. It's just me, two interns and 14,000 lesbians.
Categories:

0 comments: