Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm filling out my health insurance renewal forms for work today. As "The Single Guy", I don't have anyone specific in mind when I have to fill in the beneficiary part - who gets paid when I die. I usually put in my folks. There are a couple of friends I would put, but frankly they could knock me off and make it look like an accident. And they have wood chippers.

I wish there was an additional option:

"I want all my benefits to go to my parents. And I'd like all my debts to be divided amongst this list of ex-girlfriends, bad dates and "thanks, let's just be friends".

That'll show them for ordering the lobster and not putting out.*

* You know i'm kidding. I'd never take a woman out where she could order lobster; not without foreplay first.** That's just a rookie mistake.
** Yes, still kidding.
Categories:

1 comments:

clara* said...

hahaha! ah that's funny dear.