Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Schools' laptop sale in Richmond turns into a stampede

File under : Stupid Stupid Shoppers

A school board sells off some 4-year old I-Books for $50. Chaos ensues. My favourite indication that we should question the values taught by the Virginia school system:

I took my chair here and I threw it over my shoulder and I went, 'Bam,'" 20-year-old Jesse Sandler said nonchalantly, his eyes glued to the screen of his new iBook as he tapped away on the keyboard at a testing station. He admitted to using a folding chair he had brought with him to beat back people who tried to cut in front of him.


Mac News: Apple News : Laptop Sale Turns Into a Stampede

I wonder if that's how The Rock shops for groceries: "Back away from the papaya, or I shall lay a smackdown upon ya' gabroni! BAM!"
Categories:

0 comments: