Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hi. Remember me? The2scoops? I used to write here pretty frequently.


  • I was not in witness protection for squealing on Conrad Black.
  • I was not playing Guitar Hero for 4 months straight - I only got into the game last weekend. If Cheap Trick is ever looking for a guitarist that can master the easy setting on "Surrender", I'm the man.
  • I was not in a shotgun Vegas marriage, and consequential annulment.
  • I was not Britney's Narcotics Anonymous sponsor.
  • I was not showing solidarity with the Hollywood Screenwriters on strike.
I went and threw myself into a big project at work. One of those things that act as a time-suck, and is really pretty important to my professional development.

So that was 4 months ago. Well the project is winding down, and I can now poke my head up out of my little hidey hole and start getting earning your love and admiration again. I mean, what's a guy supposed to do when his blogmates are calling him out as a lazy non-blogging bastard?

So here's the deal: I'll start writing regularly again, and not just the YouTube filler. You come by once or twice a week and let me know what you think.

Deal?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I know you?? I have a vague recollection of some guy I knew who used to blog about interesting stuff... but that couldn't be you could it??
;)

Anonymous said...

Deal.:)

brokenengine said...

Did you get my voice mail today?

Unknown said...

Yes Tim, something about "Cloverfield"? LOL Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing it, hopefully at some point this weekend - it's high on my "must see before someone ruins it for me" list