Thursday, October 12, 2006

Through various reasons on Wednesday, I didn't eat much. I wasn't particularly hungry, just busy at work and distracted by other things, so I didn't pay attention to what I ate. This is what happened:

Breakfast: Cafe Latte and a cheese croissant
Lunch: Cheese and crackers
Snack: Coffee and a pumpkin spice donut
Dinner: Homemade soup
Concert: 4 beers
Aftershow: Fries and sausages

Can anyone tell me how I didn't drop dead from malnutrition? That was one of the most unbalanced days I've had, but the odd part was I felt fine (yes, even after 4 beers at the concert with nothing substantial in my belly). But looking at that menu is a surely a reminder to me to look after myself better. Hence today's meals:

Breakfast: Bagel with peanut butter, cup of tea
Lunch: Half a chicken wrap and a fruit salad

That's more like it. That's how an adult should eat, not like the "university student during exams" menu from yesterday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as for your 'university student during exams' reference in your blog... try being an adult with a full time career who for some freaking reason is taking 2 courses in university... fast food seems to be the only way some days.
N