Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back from Hillside Festival, dry and happy. I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was - great performances, delicious variety of food, a community atmosphere. I'm tied up for today, but I've got the pictures and words all sorted out and will have the write-up going tomorrow. I may divide it 3-fold

  • Hillside - The Music, where I see some great bands and get blown away by a couple of performances, notably a video of Thunderheist putting on a clinic on how to hype a crowd into a dancing booty shaking mass.
  • Hillside - The Festival Experience, where we see get the ideal experience of how a festival is run, and I rave about how f'n clever the organizers are.
  • Hillside - Lessons Learned for Next Year, where I jot some notes down about what worked for me this year and what I would do differently next year - and you're all coming with me.

Categories: , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! I hope I can come next year!